1. How and when will I receive my State of the Industry report after I purchase it?
You will receive your report files via email shortly after making your purchase. The files will include the written analysis (Microsoft Word file) and statistical tables and graphs (Microsoft Excel file). The report files are cleanly organized and formatted for easy viewing and printing. If you wish to obtain PDF files, please contact us.
2. Can I make changes to the files?
Yes. They are NOT read-only files. You can make any changes you wish. We suggest saving a copy of the original files before making changes.
3. Where do you get your information and data?
We conduct our own primary research and utilize thousands of secondary research sources. Here is a summary of our research sources and techniques:
· Surveys (mail, phone, Internet)
· One-on-one interviews
· Proprietary statistical formulas
· Trade publications and associations
· Published research studies and reports
· Government databases
· Proprietary/private subscriber-based databases
· Consumer publications
· Industry Newsletters
· Media tracking services
· Internet search engines
We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order and contact you about future updates. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
5. What is your Refund Policy?
Refunds are determined on a case-by-case basis. Since our reports are considered intellectual property, the value is passed on to you once the report is received.